UGG 3174

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Copying the style of the Secret fashion magazine

Copying the style of the Secret fashion magazine
Whenever I see a lot of very poor quality of the so-called works of plagiarism , I will use this sentence time to remind ourselves . Before I saw the picture of the female version of the cover of the September fashion health this clearly is an ordinary studio according ah, in addition to the children 's innocent eyes , Fan Ye, the beautiful , and I do not see any art . Today, when I accidentally saw the highlight of the version of Really freaked out ! The provenance of the original plagiarism from here . In fact, I do magazine for many years ,UGG Knee Twisted Cable, we often guide clothing edit when you do not have thoughts and ideas , may wish to draw the contents of the foreign periodicals , I have a copy of not copy In short , I totally unacceptable studio according to style . This group of large by Kate Friend MarioTestino , shot a series of wedding pictures , we can see clearly the most important day in the life of the performance of the British fashion queen . Including Kate 's husband , father , daughter , and Bridesmaids have photographed , and then uninhibited queen this day will be charming and gentle appearance . Seen a large group , I think everyone can appreciate the natural beauty and harmony of humanity , instead the affectation of deliberately fabricated . A large magazine look back at the fashion circle , we desire the natural beauty .

No comments:

Post a Comment