UGG 3174

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

some of the things in the class of the University of some instances

Missing school days
Missing school days 34 dinner last night, drink a little more, remove the last night, and today almost went back to sleep for a whole day. Up and rubbed sleepy eyes, lit a cigarette, and suddenly a kind of melancholy of something missing. Think about it, the previous stage passes Well, I lost what? The smoke residue Fire the best, I think, I turned on the class of 16 or 17 years, so again I was gone, such senior people, whether it would be willing, these will be to the community, to mature. Say goodbye, you can smile away, to be re-seen, but full of endless silent tears, the feelings of helplessness, silence precipitate heart. Either he vicissitudes temper, Chunhua Qiushi, hurried, never quite caught back. In elementary school, the first day of my father sent me to school, I've just eight years old. And, like other parents, my father began to not go, because Mom and Dad have a go, we children would cry trouble. I remember the day my father bought me two Primary school class happiest counting from the nursery and primary schools read a total of seven years, in the kind of low-rise bungalows spent the winter time to go to school together with firewood, each class also have a classmate is responsible for early to give you health stove. However, it did not reduce the happiness of our day, everyday smile so pure, so sweet. I remember the third or fourth year, when the students of our class is responsible for health stove is Dongyun Jiang when he gave birth to a winter stove, winter vacation homeroom teacher gave him ten dollars. Although it seems small, but a dozen years ago, when we still so small, when really I envy death, because that is enough to buy a lot of good fun, I thought I was and teachers filed by afterlife stove that ten dollars gave me. . . Remember most clearly there are a few pieces of extra-curricular things: 1 elementary school when the father is very serious home conditions is indeed not very good, so every day my father deliver meals or with give me some lunch money, rarely give pocket money, even if a few cents, because then if no parents to deliver meals, most of the students are part of the daily lunch money with a dollar at noon in the school shop selling a five cents instant noodles, and aunt gave you use blisters ready in that, so a few cents useful the. My elementary school when they greedy, they do not have much pocket money, so then thought of a way: three years later, we often use the pen, so they can not be separated from mill pen, can not be separated from the mill water mill pen. I often lie to my father said he did not wear the water, and then lie to the point of spending money. Although per bottle the grinding water as long as two cents, but the feeling has been pretty good. During this period obviously remember Chi just lying to two cents to buy sweets, they can come to the entrance to the village a small river found little two cents to buy the mill on behalf of the water, so he used the empty mill water bottled bottle of river water, after returning home, and Dad said this mill water is false. . . So, they lied to two cents,ugg 3174, with four cents to go out and buy food, and indescribably happy music. . . 2, when read in fifth grade, once at noon home to dinner, went to the river to find the entrance to the village Creek rose water, the wooden bridge was washed away, go back, think about it even if unlucky I reluctantly back to school grid meal at noon hungry. I did not expect that our class teacher, Shen Yan-ling teacher, gave me money to buy food, I was very surprised, I Zan class very naughty, most teachers do not like me, she actually gave me a dollar so I eat lunch, though it was very small, the hearts of immense gratitude. I remember the day I bought a bag of cookies, and tear off the label affixed to the writing case told myself to remember the kindness of the teachers, in order to return. I remember that label has been affixed to the sixth grade graduation, and in the fifth grade, I actually unprecedented test two semesters of classes, then we all kind of surprised, because I have the most fun time in other grades, do not learning, that only I know why, I would like to say this; Thank you, Shen Yan-ling teacher. 3, when read in the sixth grade, school stores have a sugar sold well, because of the opportunity to hit the jackpot. Award paste on sugar inside close, a small paper Tochimoto print I, II, to remember One fake phone is able to learn the rooster crows, II can not remember. I buy buy, found the old non-winner, and a look classmates bought the winning lottery ticket was, I picked up the pen, tear a piece of paper have, imitate TV drama word that paper wrote One. Just after the miracle happened, I write award ticket as real, my success has been the favorite long fake phone tickled to death. But after that, the students on the old find I gave them false, each time, the last boss lottery ticket was found that students used more than the prizes, said he was helpless, but happy our classmates. . . Elementary school when I was most naughty class, do not love learning, not doing their homework, the teacher left standing when countless always like to tell jokes, play pieces, and some teachers will praise me smart, The teacher would say I'm a to unteachable be Ruzi. . . But I always love the silly smile, always so optimistic, so carefree, but one thing I have learned to appreciate my way in the future, always carries the line. Junior high school class on most proud of the hardest to forget the kind of atmosphere: junior high school, home from school about 20 miles away, I only lived in the winter school other time cycling and village students go to school . In general, I rise at four, reading and eating, and then look for the students to go to school. Then winter every time before the light, more than five points when a few students in our village to go together, although a little cold, a little sleepy, but no one complained, maybe we do not know to complain What is. Do not know if I'm a little sensitive, has been difficult to forget the past, always feel have a clear and odorless breath, lingering hearts, a hundred swab do not. I remember most clearly is that as early as school road cycling up the kind of fresh morning breath. Always feel there while there are a myriad of encouragement, passion. Into which it will be infected, can inspire you to be happy singing all the way forward. . . 2, a sense of self-esteem: junior high, that is, in the primary school, although I sometimes learning can be ranked first in the class, but most of the time is unstable, always laughing and joking with everyone slapstick silly to everyone jokes, said the skit, but also thought about what self-esteem and, of course, think of the time, who cares, anyway, I did not care about, there is no kind of self-esteem. Junior high school, due to a little stimulation, the beginning of the year each test can be an annual rent ranked eighth (but only four classes), ranked second in the class. That time, after all, we class is second seed Well, regardless of subject teachers, or good or bad scores of male and female students, I feel all kind of respect for me, all of a sudden there is a point by. Particularly clear memorable is a turning point, after the first two days, after an exam ranking slipped to grade nineteenth name, actually routed to the annual rent second, I did not expect, the homeroom teacher also did not expect, anyway, glad to feel the teacher look, because the first second of the year in our class. And then, until the third graduation really did not test the third place in the New Year rent, has been hovering between second first, so visibility may be higher, and more optimistic about the teachers and students. So, every time I think on Society teacher praise, praised the students, I am full of passion, every day is excitedly energetic running classes that moment, I feel the beauty of self-esteem, and fell in love with her. . . The winding road the school: before said that every day we are riding a bike to school grid my car is exceptionally disappointing. Broken a lot of the Chi cars in halfway, the winter will be very cold, very reluctantly, many times to get home or to school have a good night or late, crying, pain, but the mentality has not changed was too. Was also pushing a broken car in half roadside crying encourage yourself: I want to strive to be worthy of their own pay today. . . The teachers know the situation, and comfort me in high school to live on campus, like. But after high school, including now, I am very admire himself was very grateful for that part of the twists and turns of the road, perhaps from there I learned to be strong, learn to be patient. . . 4 memorable that adhere to: a summer day to go to school grid because the river rose very big, we can only detour, go muddy mountain road to school. We did not expect is that part of mountain road actually so difficult to walk. . . Three people, three bicycles, from mountain road to school grid and do not know the road, asked while walking. Since last night, just under the heavy rain, road incredibly muddy, we go for a while only to find that, if there is no bike, we will be much faster, because we always pushed the car uphill, and continue to hang sticky wheel mud. Walked about half-way, had spent two hours, the other two students gave up their reasons, the front maybe more difficult to go to school as early as late, but I do not know why I chose Walking down my heart I really do not know how to think, anyway, feeling to see them give up the more I seem to want to try to be brave like, they go down. However, they were gone shortly, front actually flat Parkway, rode forward. . . . Day to school has more than nine, but I was really pleased, very proud, and then think about it, the feeling of the day's harvest is not listened to a few more lessons, is that the kind of Endeavour, the kind adhere, so I another angle to see the beauty of life, and the passion of their own. . . Junior high school when, gradually sensible, no primary school bell vexatious, mischievous, and feel self-esteem, feel proud, feel a struggle upward, optimistic insist on their own. . . The most sense of competition on the high school class in junior high school, I heard that the county is on the top student of each junior high school to the students I counted, say I second row (b) junior high school, to one in, probably about eighty discharged, admitted to the experimental class to go after one, began feeling very frightened, because the general feeling around the students learning ability is so strong, do not know how samples. . . In high school when the feeling of sinking a bottomless heart, just go to work very hard to learn, with a total feeling of themselves and others poor, because a lot are the county's top students do not know how strong it. Unexpectedly, the first monthly exam, lined up grade eighth, when the grade is also more than a thousand people, really pleased, very pleased, I feel that I realize I can do it. That still class teacher praise, really feel very proud, and my heart is filled with dry awkward, think of this first scores of parents and concerned about my family and friends have a good account of. . . Days after sporadic remember, I've had a twelve to sleep and classmates, the efforts to get up in four points, had a lesson for a science problem not completed helpless to after the third year, from all aspects of the great pressure. However, remember the high school curriculum is indeed the most fulfilling, test class, basically daily whenever possible have students in learning, so the most obvious and than trying to learn. Always stood so high a stack of books on the table, every morning there are always a few students busy did not come and face (including me), a dozen people live in the dorm changed by the classroom, weekend nights total so happy, a myriad of talk about, because at that time we basically have no phone, not like college, go to the quilt at night to play phone, can anyone ignore who. . . High school gave me the impression of a deep, maybe college entrance test ideal (the past three years, my best score is an annual rent of four year in high school can be stable at three ten, rarely more than thirty name college entrance examination, I shot 44), or what other reasons, I am really a little do not like talking about high school, but the those who enrich screen, those sincere friends, but I never buried in their hearts. All in all, the high school life is competitive pressure, so I know the competition, feeling the pressure. . . Most confident, most casual comes to the University, has just gone through, perhaps it can be said not to finish the end of the school year I have had summarized, but that which is, after all, there are some words, some of the things in the class of the University of some instances, did not finish, I think at the end of time, probably next semester, write a long enough M. . . Here, I want to just talk briefly about the life of the university that confident casual: If words sum up the past few years, along the way, have been paying all the way through the ups and downs. . . The source of this self-confidence, first of all, I want to sincerely thank the teacher Huru Qing teacher may be due to other reasons, some students' homeroom teacher will have a trace of discontent, but standing in my point of view, I have to sincerely thank him for. He gave me a confident start and help because this road. 1, the time of enrollment, I train told myself; wide sea diving, the days of His Career to. . . The time of pick-up, a seniors asked me where people, I said, Jilin, he said: Oh, Jilin, Jilin classmates ran for student body president, very powerful. I smiled innocently told myself, I have to work hard to fight fellow seniors who can do it he mentioned. . . 2, the first class meeting, the class teacher appointed me class sub-group secretary, was filled with excitement and longing. I remember that was as competent class dormitory work, but also a truly vital thought out, with a selection of male and female students, most cattle dormitories only get a few dollars reward, but I've seen too little money, but also very happy, and I was really pleased. . . 3, the beginning of the second semester, the application class teacher appointed me as the class group secretary, also good results of the first semester, ranked fifth in the class, I am more confident, eliminate the kind of city children strong concerns than our rural children. Reading in the night, and said that when the students of the student leaders will get exercise, so I applied to participate in the Department of Youth League in Youth League performance is pretty good, the work by the Social Ministry of the month was transferred to the work of the Secretariat , but I was still very conscientiously study, at least, the job will be done, and classes will be sitting in the front row and taking notes, actively answer questions. . . 4, the second school year, along the way, quit from the post of the Youth League Deputy Secretary-General, the campaign group secretary failed to do new back sub-group secretary, to run for student body president, served as the Department of the party members and chairman of the House now retreat out of the party members and chairman of the House, only hang a name in the positions of the class sub-group secretary. These student leaders experience indeed there are ups and downs, but I really seriously thought about, and I found that I prefer the life of this variable, this may be doomed to a life I inevitably reluctant to ease toward like ups. . . Here, also has not mentioned the university classroom, may be lazy or looking for an excuse, I always suspected that the value of the university classroom, in this hesitation, they gradually relaxed learning, comprehensive evaluation of the ranking in the past three years from 1 to 3 to 9, but I am very clear that this relaxation is not right, relaxed classroom learning while I did not harvest what other, but gradually there is no previous efforts. Every effort is worthy, so I followed Although doubt the value of the classroom, coupled with laziness not to learn in my heart, I still admire those who study hard, after all, they are paying the efforts, and The hard work is enough to be worthy of admiration. . . This class, the freshman and sophomore years when I forget the kind of positive answer questions and actively speak, to fight for the kind of courage and self-confidence took office the opportunity to make a report. Said that courage is not a comparison that other students can not say, but a lot of students do not want publicity, I have not Guannameduo, any answer wrong by classmates laughed at, any stand up before the share of accelerated heartbeat. That since Yu is not to say I do report to confirm their answer level, just made public their point of view, because I dared to put aside all. . . I would like to say that the University thinking, courage and confidence. To this University, or the student life to this, it can be said classroom will never reason with us and want to get back to the kind of listened to more than a decade Ringtones, the kind of people together learning lectures whisper the scene, the kind of beautiful to see The girls each class are in high spirits passion, no longer impossible. . . And we face, is leading to this complex social life, the longest period of road, about to graduate, the classroom is no longer inevitably trace dismay, but I want to say: we have a passion for the blood of the young people of ambition, not care about the good of his early, we smiled and waved, smiling into the future. . . Life has been more than twenty, and I like the students have explored twenty years, and we all know that, regardless of the reality of people's mouth so unknown and so-called brutal, we are ready to organize your luggage, no turning back. courage, I just want to bring primary optimism and gratitude, insistence and pride of the junior high school, high school, a sense of crisis as well as the University of courage and self Yu just to dream of mind share of the combustion. . . We are moving towards the society, so mature, that doomed us to accept this mature, sensible principle of doing things. Those who had disdain by the clerk because the cash-strapped, Villains contempt favorite things to do so director classmates, I think, everyone has to scream: ask - do not eat steamed in order to dream of this life, Mother from envy Villains, reported water dripping, the benefit of the community. . . Parents who encourage each ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment